We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Most of the deodorants that we find on the market contains aluminum hydrochloride better known as "aluminum salts": this substance closes the pores of the skin preventing it from breathing.
Sweating is a normal and natural body process and is necessary, in fact it has the task of lowering the skin temperature, eliminating toxins and waste that are harmful to the body. The liquid secreted by the sweat glands itself is absolutely odorless, the unpleasant odor is only due to the presence of particular bacteria. The point is not to stop the sweat but to eliminate the bad smell. If you want to give up chemicals for your beauty, you can learn how to make your own natural deodorant yourself; it is ecological and very economical. In this regard we will show you how to prepare a homemade deodorant suggesting 4 eco recipes.
Homemade deodorant with essential oils
- 60 grams of corn starch
- 60 grams of baking soda
- 10 drops of lavender, eucalyptus or tea tree essential oil
- 10 drops of sandalwood essential oil
- 5 drops of coconut oil
- 10 drops of vitamin E oil
- Pour all the ingredients into a bowl and mix everything until it forms a homogeneous mixture
- Transfer the mixture into a classic empty deodorant container or similar and apply it every day.
D.homemade eodorant with shea butter
- 60 ml of coconut oil
- 40 grams of shea butter
- 60 grams of baking soda
- 40 grams of corn starch
- Melt the shea butter well in a bain-marie together with the coconut oil
- At this point, remove from the heat and add the baking soda and starch
- Mix the ingredients well then transfer the mixture into a glass bowl and let it cool.
Homemade deodorant with beeswax
- 20 grams of beeswax
- 10 grams of coconut oil
- 5 grams of cocoa butter
- 15 drops of rosemary oil
- 15 drops of white thyme oil
- 25 drops of lavender oil
- 3 drops of castor oil
- Melt the beeswax well in a bain marie together with the cocoa butter
- When both are dissolved, add the oils, one by one
- Mix well then put the mixture in a bowl and let it cool.
Homemade deodorant with witch hazel extract
- 100 ml of water
- 20 ml of alcohol at 90 °
- 5 drops of lemon essence
- 10 drops of witch hazel extract
- 4 tablespoons of rosemary
- Boil the water and, once boiling, add the dried rosemary leaves
- Turn off the heat and let it rest for ten minutes, with the pot closed
- At this point. add the alcohol, witch hazel and lemon essence
- Mix well then transfer the mixture into a glass container.