The tchocolate vegetable garden it is a sweet to be served hot, just out of the oven: plunging the fork into the cake you will see its dark heart that makes it even more delicious. It is a dessert whose preparation does not require special gastronomic skills and can also be prepared easily several hours in advance.
If we want, we can even freeze the Chocolate cake and then bake it directly from the freezer. If you prepare them in the morning for the evening itself, it will be sufficient to cover the molds with aluminum and keep them in the refrigerator. Do you want to prepare them a few days in advance? It will be enough to always freeze them in the same convenient single-serving molds. In this case, the only thing that changes is cooking: instead of 10 minutes, you will have to calculate 15/18 minutes.
The recipe that we will offer you is in the dark chocolate version, but if you prefer, you can also use white chocolate, gianduja or milk chocolate: just eliminate the cocoa and replace it with the same weight. Let's see how to prepare the chocolate cake following the recipe step by step.
How to make the chocolate cake, the ingredients for 6 single portions
- 30 grams of flour type 00
- 30 grams of bitter cocoa
- 150 grams of dark chocolate
- 3 fresh organic eggs
- 150 grams of butter
- 100 grams of hazelnuts
- 1.5 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 50 grams of powdered sugar
- 1.5 sachet of vanillin
- 1 tablespoon of raw cane sugar
How to make the chocolate cake, the preparation
- After shelling the hazelnuts, toast them in a non-stick pan for about 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon
- Once this is done, chop them very finely then pour them into a bowl and add the granulated sugar
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie and let it cool.
- Work the butter with the help of the electric whisk for about twenty minutes, gradually adding the icing sugar: you will notice a frothy and light foam
- Add the eggs and whisk again with the whisk
- Also add the chocolate and mix everything
- Finally, add the sifted flour, the sifted cocoa, vanilla and hazelnuts.
- Grease and sprinkle 4 single-portion aluminum molds with brown sugar and fill them with the mixture
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190 degrees for about 10 minutes: place the molds in the central part of the oven in ventilated mode
- After this time, remove from the oven and let it rest for 2 minutes
- Turn out i chocolate cupcakes directly on serving dishes, if you prefer you can sprinkle with a little icing sugar then serve immediately
If you love chocolate, we offer you another delicious recipe ... you can find it in the article "Sacher cake, the recipe"
You might also be interested in Homemade Valentine's Day Cake