There pasta omelette it is a dish that lends itself very well as a snack outside the door or as a lunch in the office since it can be prepared well in advance. The preparation of the pasta omelette it does not require particular culinary skills; it is prepared quickly and only a few ingredients are needed to make it ... just eggs and pasta for the basic recipe. But let's see how to make pasta omelette, using our step-by-step recipe. The only recommendation is to use organic eggs in the preparation of the omelette.
Pasta omelette, the ingredients
- 5 eggs
- 100 grams of grated Parmesan
- A handful of pine nuts
- 250 grams of spaghetti
- Extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper q. b.
Pasta omelette, the preparation
- Boil the water in a pot and add a good handful of salt
- as soon as the water boils, throw the spaghetti down and cook for about 5 minutes, turning occasionally with a fork to prevent the spaghetti from sticking: the spaghetti must be very al dente
- After the right time, drain the spaghetti and place them in a very large bowl to cool
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and add the pepper then pour everything into the bowl with the spaghetti
- Add the cheese and pine nuts, then mix well until the ingredients are well blended: if the mixture is too dry, add another egg and mix again.
- Take the mixture and pour it into a non-stick pan with a knob of butter then cover with a lid
- Let it cook for a few minutes then turn the pasta omelette with the help of the cap
- Let it cook for a few more minutes
- Take the pasta omelette and put in a serving dish
Useful information: the pasta omelette can also be cooked in the oven. Just pour the mixture into a baking dish and cook it at 180 degrees for 25 minutes.