The risotto it is a dish that lends itself to all occasions. The recipe that we will now show you is the beer risotto, an extremely simple dish to prepare; it is poor in ingredients but rich in flavor. But let's see in detail how to make beer risotto following our recipe step by step. The only recommendation is to choose organic rice.
Beer risotto, ingredients for 4 people
- 350 grams of organic rice for risotto
- 200 grams of provolone cut into thin slices
- 1 white onion
- 1 pack of bechamel
- A handful of shelled almonds
- Fresh parsley, chopped to taste
- 1 half-liter beer
- Extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Salt to taste
Beer risotto, the preparation
- Put a little extra virgin olive oil in a non-stick pan and fry the onion previously peeled and cut into thin slices.
- After a few minutes, add the rice and toast it for a maximum of 2-3 minutes.
- Deglaze with a little beer and when it has evaporated, add more beer
- Let it cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon
- After the time has elapsed, add the finely chopped almonds, the béchamel and continue stirring until the beer has evaporated and a cream begins to form and salt
- After serving the risotto, season it with a little fresh chopped parsley then add the slices of provolone on top, completely covering the risotto