We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Natural DIY deodorant: on this page we will seehow to make a DIY deodorantin cream (stick type) or liquid (spray), we will also suggest somenatural deodorantsto be purchased ready for use.
Rock alum, natural do-it-yourself deodorant
To prepare this natural deodorant we will need only one simple ingredient: rock alum, an effective stone against bad odors that acts as a refreshing and at the same time eliminating bad smells. For more details, click on the link indicated above.
Do-it-yourself deodorant based on bicarbonate
TO this link you will find two recipes to prepare goodnatural deodorantspray or stick basedsodium bicarbonate.
DIY cream deodorant
- shea butter (emollient and moisturizing) 20 gr
-maizena, corn starch (natural thickener) 20 gr
- sodium bicarbonate (natural disinfectant) 20 gr
- 5 drops sage essential oil, excellent for perfuming and for regulating sweat
- Heat the shea butter in the microwave until it melts.
- Add baking soda and starch to the shea butter and mix until the three ingredients are combined.
- Wait for everything to cool while continuing to mix with a spoon.
- Mix trying to remove any lumps.
- Add the five drops of sage essential oil, mix again.
- Pour the mixture into a jar and let it rest for a few hours at room temperature.
A few hours after preparation, the fluid mixture will be "consolidated"Reaching the typical consistency ofdeodorantssticks that you buy at the supermarket. Thecream deodorantjust prepared, coming into contact with the heat of the skin, it will become spreadable creating a perfumed patina fordeodorizefor about 24 hours. TheDIY cream deodorantit is kept in a hermetically sealed jar at room temperature, during the summer, however, it should be kept in the fridge to prevent the shea butter from melting.
To recycle baby food jars and the like
If you have jars of baby food or small jars, you can recycle them to keep yoursDIY natural deodorant.
If you were looking for somenatural deodorant for rooms I suggest you read the article dedicated toNatural room fragrances.