We often talked aboutindoor plantsin fact, these are an excellent strategy for furnishing the home in a natural way, purifying the air and reviving the environment. When you decide to buy oneindoor plantvarious factors must be considered, first of all the time we can devote to its care. Can we really take care of the plant? Of course, thanks to particular low-cost technologies it is possible to automate the irrigation of plants as well as their fertilization but a minimum of care is always needed!
Indoor plants, the factors to make the choice
- How long can I take to care for them? Possibly, when choosing theindoor plants, consider buying a pot with an automatic irrigation and fertilization system.
- You want oneindoor plantwith or without flowers? If you need oneornamental plantyou can read this article.
- Thereindoor plantwill it have to grow in a shady place or in direct sunlight? Maybe near a large window or on the window sill ... In this regard, you may be interested in:
- plants that love shade
- plants that love full sun
- It is a common belief that succulents need little maintenance. This is not entirely true so even in this case, consider that you are purchasing a living organism with some needs. Succulent indoor plants.
- If you are extravagant and you like news, you can take a look at the latest proposals on the market, in fact also among theindoor plantsthere are latest arrivals!
- Another factor to consider is the space: what the dimensions of theindoor plantsto have to buy? If space is limited, choose a small or slow growing plant!
- Our rankings of the most beautiful houseplants with photo galleries:
The Top Five, the five inevitable indoor plants!
The most beautiful indoor plants with flowers