Today we will offer you a quick and easy recipe, i mushrooms, a dish that lends itself very well as a condiment to some vegetarian risotto or to accompany a second course based on both fish and vegetables but also as a filling for a pizza or a sandwich. Furthermore, it is a dish that can be prepared well in advance as it can also be served cold. For the preparation you need only mushrooms and some flavorings. The mushrooms must be the champignons, among other things it is one of the easiest mushrooms to find: we often find them in trays, already cut into slices and washed. The only recommendation is to buy organic ones, not to handle them too much and not to soak them. Just give it a very quick pass under the cold tap water jet and then dry the mushrooms with kitchen paper. But let's see step by step how to prepare the fsautéed nails, following our recipe.
Mushrooms, the ingredients for 4 people
- 800 grams of fresh champignon mushrooms
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Extra virgin olive oil
Mushrooms, the preparation
- Wash and cut the mushrooms into slices lengthwise
- Pour a drizzle of oil and the finely chopped garlic cloves into a very large non-stick pan, letting it fry for a minute: to avoid small pots because they would lose water and above all do not use pots made of ferrous materials that blacken the fungus such as copper, iron , aluminum
- Pour the chopped mushrooms and sauté over high heat to flavor them well and season with salt, stirring occasionally
- After a few minutes, put the lid on and lower the heat to low, checking only from time to time with a wooden or Teflon spoon that they do not stick: if this happens, add a spoonful of warm water
- After about fifteen minutes, add the chopped parsley, stirring gently and let it cook for another 5 minutes
The sautéed mushrooms can be kept in the fridge for 3/4 days. They can also be frozen in hermetically sealed containers or food bags.