The Marseille soap it can be used in different situations, from cleaning the house to taking care of your person. Below we will give you some useful information to use the Marseille soap in housework and for personal care.
Marseille soap for cleaning in the house
- Floors. To clean and degrease the floor you can lather a sponge moistened with Marseille soap: in this way you will remove the dirt without leaving residues and you will get very shiny floors as if you had just passed the wax.
- Objects in steel and aluminum. You can use Marseille soap to clean steel and aluminum: just clean with a sponge soaked with Marseille soap and sprinkled with baking soda and they will be as good as new.
- Wood furniture. This soap is also effective with wood, it will be sufficient to pass a damp and soapy cloth with Marseille soap to restore life to your wooden furniture.
- Oven. Even when cleaning the oven you can use Mrsiglia's soap, all you have to do is pass it on the walls of the oven adding bicarbonate. Leave for 10 minutes and rinse well.
- Laundry. To have white laundry without having to resort to chemical detergents, just insert a well-moistened medium towel impregnated with Marseille soap inside the washing machine, along with the clothes to be washed. It is also preferable to add a spoonful of baking soda and one of salt to have a softening and sanitizing effect.
Marseille soap for personal care
In addition to the housework, the Marseille soap it can be used to restore shine to hair in a natural way. For application, just make a compress made of Marseille soap, two egg yolks, two tablespoons of olive oil, two tablespoons of wheat germ and two tablespoons of sweet almond oil.
According to experts, the Marseille soap it has soothing properties and helps to rebalance the skin's pH, preventing irritation and allergies.