For take care of plants of our garden it is not necessary to resort to chemical treatments. But let's see in detail how to care for plants with natural methods following our directions.
Plant care, against parasites
- It can happen that worms creep into the soil of garden pots, what to do in this case? Just put a slice of raw potato in the bowl, it will help flush them out.
- Then there are the aromatic plants that are valid allies against the larvae of parasites such as basil.
- Do you want to remove the cabbage butterflies from the garden? All you have to do is arrange all around the sage, thyme and mint seedlings.
- And if you want to remove the aphids, you will have to resort to anise or coriander.
- Another effective remedy in eradicating parasites from garden plants is to treat the affected parts with a jet of water and then with a solution based on Marseille soap and water.
- To keep snails away from garden plants, you can sprinkle some ash or salt all around. Even beer left on display next to plants and flowers is very effective as an alternative: predators will literally lie drunk and can therefore be easily neutralized.
Plant care, against diseases
White sore and black spot are undoubtedly among the diseases most affected by plants.
- Against white sickness you can use a solution consisting of a tablespoon of bicarbonate in a liter of water.
- Against black spot scabs, on the other hand, you can resort to the so-called Bordeaux mixture, it is a mixture made of copper sulphate mixed with hydrated lime: to apply the solution, simply spray the most affected leaves about once a month.