We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The strawberries, food rich in nutritional and beneficial properties, they lend themselves to many preparations in the kitchen: you can make tasty jams, fruit salads, fruit juices, cakes ... but not only! They can also blend with another ingredient that we all love, chocolate: a perfect fusion of strawberry and chocolate with a unique flavor, the strawberry fondue. It is a simple and quick dessert to prepare, a gem of Italian cuisine that will delight your diners. In this regard we illustrate how to make strawberry fondue following our recipe step by step.
The only recommendation is to use organically grown strawberries to make sure they do not contain chemicals. The idea of growing strawberries in your own green space should not be underestimated: it is a fruit that requires very little cultivation attention. For further information | How to grow strawberries
How to make strawberry fondue, the ingredients
Liquid cream for desserts
How to make strawberry fondue, what you need
Fondue cooker: on sale you will find specific kits for chocolate fondue that are less bulky than those for cheese
How to make strawberry fondue, the preparation
- Wash the strawberries well in a bowl then remove the stalk and put them in a colander to dry
- Make the chocolate into small pieces
- Take the saucepan and pour the pieces of chocolate then add the cream
- Heat everything over low heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until the mixture becomes melted and homogeneous
- Extinguish under the heat then add the brandy and mix everything well
- Take the freshly made chocolate fondue and pour it into the fondue cooker: it serves to keep the mixture always liquid
- Place the stove in the centerpiece
- In a serving dish, place the strawberries and place it near the stove together with the toothpicks
Yours is ready strawberry fondue
For a scenographic effect you can also leave the strawberry stalks
How to make strawberry fondue, variants
As an alternative to dark chocolate, you can add milk and remove the brandy.
You can also put peaches in place of strawberries: just cut them into small pieces.
– Strawberry jam: our recipe