There are manyvegan recipesproposed by our editorial staff but it is well known, the diet must be varied and range as much as possible for the pleasure of the palate and for the good of our body. This is why we are offering you new ones todayvegan recipeseasyto prepare and perfect for any occasion.
Pasta alla norma and tofu, ingredients for 4 people
- 350 grams of pasta of your choice
- 100 grams of tofu
- 500 grams of ripe tomatoes to peel *
- 2 long eggplants
- 1 onion
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- basil to taste
- more or less spicy chilli according to your tastes
- fry oil
- salt as required
- Wash and cut the aubergines into rounds and arrange them on a surface sprinkled with salt, drain them for about an hour.
- Boil the water in a large pot for the pasta. Salt the water.
- In a pan with oil, prepare a sauté with the chopped onion. Pour the tomato pulp and chilli pepper into the sauce. Add the crumbled tofu and mix well during cooking - medium heat - which will last about 20 minutes.
- While the sauce is cooking, rinse the eggplant slices, dry them and fry them in boiling oil.
- While frying, drop the pasta into boiling water.
- When the aubergine slices are golden, place them on absorbent paper so as to remove the frying oil.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the tomato sauce and fried eggplant.
- Serve and garnish each course with basil and a sprinkling of gomasio.
* How to peel tomatoes with ease
In a saucepan, boil some water and immerse the ripe tomatoes in boiling water for about a minute so that they can be peeled more easily
Soy stew with potatoes and artichokes, ingredients for 3-4 people
- 150 grams of dehydrated soy stew
- 4 potatoes
- 2 artichokes
- 1 onion
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- rosemary to taste
- sage to taste
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 homemade vegetable cube
- salt and pepper as required
- Wash the artichokes, peel the potatoes and steam them.
- Coarsely chop potatoes and artichokes
- Put the soy stew in cold water and turn on the heat. Simmer for 3-5 minutes, drain, rinse and squeeze.
- Chop sage and rosemary.
- Chop the garlic and onion and brown them in a saucepan with some oil. Add the potatoes and artichokes, the stew and the chopped sage and rosemary. Add the vegetable cube.
- Cover with water and cook for about 10 minutes until the water evaporates completely.
Otherseasy vegan recipesincluding first courses, main courses, side dishes and desserts
- Vegan dessert recipes
- Crunches with pine nuts
- Chocolate strawberries with chopped hazelnuts
- Vegan fruit tarts
- 100% vegan filled chocolate cupcakes
- Vegan penne
-saffron brush with zucchini
-pennette pine nuts and seitan
- Vegetarian menu # 1
- Vegetarian menu # 2, for special occasions
- How to make vegan mayonnaise
- Risotto with truffles, vegan recipe
- Lasagna, vegan recipe
- Spaghetti with vegetables, vegan recipe