In this article we will explain how to whiten teeth naturally, precisely without resorting to over-the-counter chemicals that can harm tooth enamel in the long run.
White teeth are synonymous with a well-groomed, healthy and attractive appearance. If you want to show off a dazzling smile, here are all the natural remedies for having white teeth.
How to whiten your teeth naturally, the abc of oral hygiene
Many people don't know how to brush their teeth and end up doing it superficially. Teeth should be brushed in combination with dental floss and mouthwash. Let's see how to brush your teeth correctly in a few simple steps.
- Rinse your mouth for about 30 seconds to remove any food residues
- Use dental floss and move it by drawing a C around the tooth
- Rinse the toothbrush with running water, add preferably ecological toothpaste or better a homemade toothpaste: never brush your teeth in a circular direction but from top to bottom
- Gently brush the gums, palate and tongue as well
- Rinse your mouth with mouthwash: after using the mouthwash, do not ingest anything, not even water, for at least 10 minutes.
How to whiten your teeth naturally, toothbrush and baking soda
Among the most popular remedies for having white teeth, there is the use of sodium bicarbonate.
- Brush your teeth
- Take the toothbrush and wet all the bristles
- Dip the bristles in baking soda
- Brush your teeth for a couple of minutes
- Rinse your mouth one last time
How to whiten your teeth naturally, natural remedies
Rub a fresh sage leaf on your teeth
Brush your teeth with lemon juice: as it can corrode the enamel it is best not to use lemon frequently. It is recommended to use it once a month, perhaps alternating it with the rubbing of a lemon peel directly on the teeth.
How to whiten your teeth naturally, nutrition
To always have white teeth, it is essential to pay attention to nutrition. The excessive use of alcohol and carbonated drinks, to be totally banned, coffee and cigarettes is absolutely prohibited.
Other items that may interest you:
- Lingual orthodontics
- Invisible appliance: costs and opinions
- How long to wait before brushing your teeth