Here's how to make the vegan potato gateau, a recipe whose ingredients do not contain animal derivatives. But let's see in detail how to prepare the vegan potato gateau following our step by step recipe.
Vegan potato gateau, the ingredients
- 1 kg of potatoes
- A vegan mozzarella
- 3 vegan slices
- 50 grams of vegetable margarine and a walnut to grease the pan
- Salt to taste.
- Bread crumbs
- 50 ml of vegetable milk
- Olive oil
Vegan potato gateau, the preparation
- Put the potatoes in a large pot with plenty of water, bring to a boil then let them boil for about three quarters of an hour After the time has passed, remove the water and let the potatoes cool for about 15 minutes
- Once they have cooled, remove their peel with the help of a knife then mash them with a potato masher until you get a pulp
- Pour everything into a bowl and add two vegan slices cut into small pieces, a little vegan mozzarella also diced, salt, pepper and rosemary
- Mix all the ingredients then add the vegetable milk and a drizzle of olive oil
- Once this is done, grease the pan, pour the mixture inside and crush the surface well, with a silicone spatula: it must be very compact
- Sprinkle with the breadcrumbs and add the remaining vegan mozzarella cubes and the third vegan slice
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about half an hour
- When ready, serve the gvegan potato ateau lukewarm, or you can let it cool completely because it will be the same good.
You can keep the gateau in the fridge in a tightly closed container and reheat it the next day.