Who needscommunicate the Enel reading, you can do it very easily by sending a text message, filling out an online form or calling the number indicated on your bill.
Communicate the meter reading to Enelit is useful to obtain a "bill”Closer to your actual consumption and to rectify a billing. To find out how to read the meter and where to find the data to transmit the reading to Enel, you can use our illustrated guide “Reading the Enel meter, the guide“.
How to communicate the reading to Enel over the phone
1) Call the toll-free number It is in the 800.900.800
2) After the guide voice message, type key 2 and key 2 again to access the "read communication" service
3) Provide your customer number (indicated both on the bill and on the meter) and enter the reading data as explained by the guide.
How to communicate the reading to Enel, online
1) Register on the enel.it website
2) Log in to the reserved area and choose the item on the left "communicates the reading”
3) On the screen, add your Customer Number, the serial number of your meter, the date of the last reading and the value of the last reading will appear. You will need to add thereadingupdated ofcounter, check the remaining data and click on Confirm.
How to communicate the Enel reading, via sms
1) Check your bill if the service is active remote reading so you can use the service ofauto SMS readingfor thecommunication of the reading to Enelby sending a simple text message from your mobile phone.
2) The sms message must be forwarded to the number activated by Enel 320 2043 438
3) In the message you must specify, "READING" followed by your customer number and the actual reading of thecounter. Follow all the instructions given by Enel on the page dedicated to customer service.
N.B .: thereading communicated to Enelwill be considered valid only if it is higher than the last actual reading and only if in the meantime a different reading has not been received from the same distributor.
Which of your appliances consumes the most?
If you were wondering how to read the enel meter to trace the real-time consumption of an electrical appliance, know that the enel meter is not the only way. A more reliable way to know the actual consumption of a device is to use a wattmeter, a device that can be bought in shopping malls at a price of 20-30 euros.
On Amazon, an efficient Power Consumption Meter is offered at a price of € 15.13 with free shipping. With this device it is possible to measure the electrical consumption of a single household appliance or of several devices connected to the Meter with a multi-socket.
The use is simple: just hook the appliance to this appliance and then fix it to the classic household electrical socket: on the device display will be identified electrical consumption in watts and an approximate conversion to economic consumption with the actual price of the electricity required by that appliance. device.