The tart is a cake that everyone likes; excellent for breakfast and amerenda but also as a dessert at the end of a meal and with the addition of fruit it is even tastier as well as healthy! In this regard we will show you how to make a fruit tart following our recipe step by step.
First you need to cook the base for the cake: after cooking the pastry disc, the bulk of the work is done! And if in the end it seems too difficult you can buy the ready-made one. And what about the fruit to fill our tart with? Obviously the seasonal one, cheaper and tastier!
How to make a fruit tart, the ingredients
- A loaf of shortcrust pastry of about 500 grams
- fresh fruit
- Powdered sugar
How to make a fruit tart, the procedure
- With the help of a rolling pin, roll out the shortcrust pastry so that you can cover the pan that you have previously buttered and floured: alternatively you can use parchment paper
- Cover the top of the pastry with a disc of parchment paper and sprinkle it with dried beans so that the dough does not grow during cooking
- Cook in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes
- Let the base cool and in the meantime prepare the custard
- When the custard is cooled, sprinkle the pastry disc with plenty of cream
And now let's move on to the decoration with fruit
Strawberry cobbler: cut the strawberries in half and arrange them on the cake starting from the outermost circumference; arrange them cut, that is, so that the tip remains upwards.
Kiwi Tart: cut the kiwifruit into rounds, so as to obtain many discs with which to sprinkle the cake, overlapping them in part to create a beautiful effect
Cherry tart: cut the cherries in half, remove the stones and arrange on the cake with the hump above, or on the edge with the hump inwards
Tart with oranges or tangerines: peel the citrus fruit and divide the individual segments. Then place them on the cake starting from the outermost circumference and continue to cover the entire surface up to the center
Banana Tart: cut the bananas into rounds and arrange them carefully on the cake.
Pear tart: in this case we recommend a chocolate custard, because the taste of pears goes perfectly with chocolate. Cut the pears into wedges lengthwise and sprinkle them on the cake to form a kind of fan
All fruits tart: alternatively, of course, you can choose to make a super tart with different qualities of fruit! Among the most successful combinations we have strawberries, kiwis and bananas or berries and pineapple.