In this guide we will offer you a dessert to delight the palate of those who love chocolate: the chocolate pudding. The preparation of the pudding is very simple and therefore perfect to satisfy even the most impatient chocolate cravings quickly and best! Let's see how to make chocolate pudding following our recipe step by step.
Since the real protagonist of this dessert is chocolate, it is good to choose the quality one. On the market there is medium quality chocolate and high quality chocolate, it is difficult to market the low quality one, containing oils or fats other than cocoa butter. In any case, to choose a good product you have to start from the label, paying attention to what is written on it. In any case, in the article "How to choose chocolate" you will find all the necessary information.
How to make chocolate pudding, ingredients for 4 people
- 200 grams of bitter cocoa
- 200 grams of sugar
- 200 grams of butter
- 6 tablespoons of flour
- 1 liter of milk
- The stencils
Ingredients to prepare the cream for garnish
- 150 ml of coffee
- 150 ml of milk
- 70 grams of sugar
- 10 grams of starch
How to make chocolate pudding, the preparation
- In a saucepan, put the butter and melt over low heat
- Add the sugar, flour and cocoa then mix well with a wooden spoon until the mixture is thick
- At this point, pour in the milk, to dilute the mixture a little, stirring constantly with the wooden spoon
- Boil the cream thus obtained for a few minutes, until it has thickened well
- Pour the mixture into slightly moistened molds
- As soon as the cream has cooled, put the molds in the refrigerator and leave them until they have reached the right consistency
How to make chocolate pudding, the gasket
In the meantime, prepare the coffee cream that will accompany our chocolate puddings.
- Pour 100 ml of milk, coffee and sugar into a saucepan and bring to a boil
- In another saucepan, melt the remaining 50 ml of milk with the starch and, when the mixture in the saucepan has reached boiling, add the milk and starch mixture, stirring with a whisk: you will obtain a slightly thick sauce, which you will allow to cool. .
At the time of serving
Now flip the i chocolate puddings on dessert plates and garnish with freshly prepared coffee cream. To decorate the cake, we can use white chocolate flakes and coffee beans.
CHEF'S NOTES: to ensure that they detach without problems from the molds, immerse the molds for a moment in boiling water then quickly turn them upside down on a dessert plate